Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Is Amplifi right for me?

alchemist006

I am looking at consolidating my equipment and plan on just jamming in a small room. My gigging days are over. What I do now is use a pod X3 and play guitar and bass in one room and play over an iTunes playlist that I created on the PC in an adjacent room. I have the x3 connected to my surround sound speakers since I can't get everything to come out of the PC together. Seems like Amplifi is just what the doctor ordered. I was thinking the 75w would do the trick, unless the sound is too tinny.

Thanks for the advice.

Hi, I bought an Amplifi 150 for the same reason, I have retired from gigging and I love it! To play the music no wires, to connect all those effects, my shortboard and guitar just 2 wires it is so simple. The sounds are good as well as the effects etc, but remember the price, you get great value for money, but some people on here seem to be expecting boutique sounds at budget prices, sorry it doesn't happen, this is fantastic value for money and a great idea. Well done Line 6!!!!!!!!