Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

SP VX & Mobile Pod

sinistralx

Just received my new Sonic Port and love it! I have the analog iRig and the irig HD which I have been using with amplitude and bias but there is something extra with the SP VX. Not sure if they have extremely low buffers or the impedance is better matched but the SP sounds better, guitar 'feels' better to play.

Anyways...... One question.. Is it just me or is there a distinct lack of overdrive/fuzz pedals in Mobile Pod app? Am I missing something?

Keep up the good work Line 6!

• 2 months later...

Hi sinistralx,

Just stumbled upon your post here and I just wanted to let you know about a website called "Idea Scale" by Line 6 where users can make recommendations like the one you're making here.  Somebody has already pointed out the lack of overdrives and requested it. Feel free to log in and click on "agree" to give this request more attention.

Follow this link:

http://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Overdrive-Pedal-for-Mobile-POD/548374-23508

Hey Joe, thanks for the response, yes that exactly what i did... I am surprised how few people have "agree'd" to those ideas so far, as well as ideas to have Mobile Pod bluetooth midi controllable...  would make great in app purchases! 

• 2 weeks later...