Sign in to follow this  
d3t9l

Looking for the 'Real amp names' Patch for Gearbox 3.72

27598e0daf.jpg

I got my first piece of line 6 gear a few days ago (Pod X3 Live, works perfectly so far) and I've taken to controlling it with gearbox for convenience. When I was doing research on it I found out that there was a third-party patch for Gearbox that would repalce the fake amp names with the orignal amp names, like in the picture. I've been searching for it for a few days now and so far every download link for it leads to a dead site. It'd be wonderful if someone who still has it could upload the Real names patch for 3.72 on here~

oops, false alarm. The files are still available from the developer's website

http://rodrigo.memebot.com/files/  (102 is the patch for 3.72)

I checked there before posting this thread and originally I was unable to connect, so I just assumed it was gone. Glad it isnt~

• Upvote 2

Nonetheless! Thanks for the link and welcome to the forums!

-B

I got my first piece of line 6 gear a few days ago (Pod X3 Live, works perfectly so far) and I've taken to controlling it with gearbox for convenience. When I was doing research on it I found out that there was a third-party patch for Gearbox that would repalce the fake amp names with the orignal amp names, like in the picture. I've been searching for it for a few days now and so far every download link for it leads to a dead site. It'd be wonderful if someone who still has it could upload the Real names patch for 3.72 on here~

What piece of gear did you go for?

I raise my hand and shout "I still use GearBox tooooooo!!!!", lol. Thanks for that link and welcome :)

To revive an old post - I am having the same issue described in the original post as the link in this thread is now also dead  <_<

Does anybody have the zip file or a download link for this patch?