Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Midi Capability

Aeolianreflex

OK I have close to zero experience using midi and have some questions that I am hoping the great folks in the forum can answer.

I use my Pod HD 500 in the 4CM for effect processing only. I would like to use the midi capability to change my amps channels and turn on or off multiple effects using a single button on the Pod.  Is this possible to do using the HD500? If so, are there tutorials or other sources to learn how to do this?  Thanks for any help you can provide!

Thanks that's good to know!

I am using a Blackstar HT60 that doesn't have midi but there is a midi conversion device available which is why I am asking the question before I buy it.

I love the effects on the Pod but I really need to be able to change multiple effects and channels with a single button and was hoping to avoid going the midi switcher with multi stompbox route.  So what do I need to do once I have the midi device?

• 6 months later...