Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

MM4 doesn't work properly (LEDs blink, nothing happens)

Hello,

my first thread ever in my first forum ever: be patient.

I bought a second-hand MM4 a couple of years ago. In these two years it has been powered by batteries for a short while, then by a Gator power supply 9 V DC. Everything was fine so far, both in function and from the power supply point of view.

End of July I was rehearsing with the usual set-up, some tremolo effect was on. I switch this effect off and after a while choose another switch: the sound doesn't change at all (volume, color, etc.) but on the other side the LED of the button I stomped on started blinking at a slow pace (on-off-on-off-...).

Since then, it didn't work anymore. I tried restoring the factory setting (the two outer switches), but it didn't work at all: nothing changed. I didn't try supplying it by batteries because it's "ultimately" stuck to the velcro and I don't want to destroy the pedalboard before I know what to do first.

What should I do? Thank you very much.

Giorgio