Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

More! more added New Colors, Cool Vdi Cable

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, they look great! what'a 25' in the USA gonna run? HD500 and JVT 69. now i am  REAL Newbie to both of these toys, and it will take me years to wade through all the info and possibilties….. will this connection power and charge battery in the gutiar? Or does it reduce the number of of connections to get one attached to the other?

Thanks for your patience, in advance!

Kip

• 2 weeks later...

Hey-

I am so sorry it has taken so long to get back to you! I Had some medical issues…. but that is not what this is about…. just an apology!

Your cables arrived on time, you kept me posted on every step of the way, and I am very grateful! i finally got the chance to to play w/ both lengths; 15' and 25' and THEY ARE GREAT!  Easy to work with and do what they are supposed to! I couldn't be Happier! I really am looking forward to lots of fun with them. (the Shorter was for setup, computer, and etc. stuff, and longer for playing!)

Thank you very Much! I look forward to future opportunities to communicate and I will be continuing to pass the word on to others... 

Again,

Thanks

Oh ! and Happy Holidays…...

Later

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've been looking at getting some more robust ethernet cables to use with my Bass Pod XT Pro and FVB Shortboard and I was recommended to look at this thread. However these products can't use EtherCON plugs. Are there any alternatives that are more robust that the standard plastic RJ45 plugs (the main problem is that the plastic clips break off and then the plug no longer fits securely enough to be useable) that you could offer, and if so how much would two 30ft leads plus shipping to the UK be?

I really have not seen any robust RJ45 plugs.  That connection was not designed to take a lot of abuse.  It was designed to connect computer equipment and not for setup / takedown.  The shell on the VDI cable helps a bunch but the connector itself is still kind of fragile. (as compared to a 1/4 inch plug)

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered one of these cables.  Received it today was very impressed with the build quality.  Has a nice fairly long relief sleeve, and the braided outer sleeve is so much nicer than anything else I could find out there.  I doubt I will have any problems with cracking or the connectors breaking off.  Very solid cable worth every penny..  Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I want to order one of your VDI cables please. Judging by the comments posted here, they're great!  :) What is the standard length? Anyway, 5 meters woud be ok. Paypal is fine by me. I live in Oslo, Norway.  ;)

Hello, 5 meters would be 35$ US plus 23.95 shipping international All I have right now is the Blue cable but do have some nice Green and red multicolor coming in soon.

Message me if you would like one and I'll send you my PAYPAL

Thanks, 

• 4 weeks later...

15 ft Braided VDI cable for sale $35. It's very flexible unlike the plastic ones! tested with jvt-69 and a HD500. - Works great! I can also make custom lengths (up to 25') if you would like a longer cable!

Contact me.attachicon.gifIMG_0374.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0375.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0378.JPG

\

I only have about 30 feet of the red cable left and right now can not order it I do have this blue cable on order and is due in on 9/13... So if you Want Red then need to order quick if you want a blue Then I will not be able to ship till after the 13th.

I'd like to order a 25' cable...color doesn't matter as long as it ain't pink, lol. What would the price be with shipping to NY?

post-1313220-0-73945100-1391638723_thumb.jpg I have picked up some new colors but at this time can not get any more of the black\blue msg-1313220-0-53344700-1391638112_thumb. the first one is yellow\black "glow in the dark" 2.lime green 3.yellow\dark blue 4.Green\red\yellow 5.Orange\black 6.blue\red\yellow

Dunkin_dal

• 2 weeks later...

I really hate the stiffness of the Line 6 cable.

Some of the cables in your last photo look very thin and frail (1, 4, and 6) while others look thicker and more robust (2, 3, and 5).

Are the thicker cables still as flexible as a regular thick guitar cable?

Wil these work with the JTV-59 I just got today? If so. I would like a 10' cable. What colors are available? I live in Vegas and do have a Paypal account. How do I order it?

UPDATE>  Nevermind. I just ordered the Best Tronics cable.

• 2 weeks later...

Revans, I have pulled 1,4 and 6 because they did not meet a quality that I would want to sell. I have added a 3rd color like the other good one that's red

While they are not as pliable as a regular guitar cable they are way better then the VDI cable from line 6 and colors and designs of a regular guitar cable.

Thanks Dunkin,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ordered 2 cables over the weekend, they came in yesterday (Weds). - VERY nice!  I haven't had one of the L6 cables to compare to, but feel no need to, these are perfect for my uses.

Thanks Dallas, nice work!

Ric

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought a 15 footer from Dunkin. Superior neutrik connector compared to the Line 6 VDI cable. Quality all the way and great email communication thoughout the buying and shipping process. I might buy another longer one to run around my practice room - kind of got used to the 25' one from Line 6 but this will be the perfect length for playing out. You can't go wrong getting one of these from Dunkin.

Hey_Joe

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...