Dunkin_Dal

More! more added New Colors, Cool Vdi Cable

Hi Do you make one with the Neutrik shell hardware on one side and the plain cat 5 on the other to plug into the Variax/Computer interface? Thanks John

Hi, These look great. Can you make them with standard RJ45s on the ends rather than the ones with the Neutrik shell? The Neutriks won't fit between my FBV and Spider Valve set up as they are a standard eithernet port rather than a "Jack". If you can, then what would the cost of a blue 12 footer to the UK be?

Thanks.

Quadcab.

I sent him a message a couple weeks ago, so I'm guessing he's gone.

Lol...figures. Thanks.

Send him a private message and he'll get back to you.

15 ft Braided VDI cable for sale $35. It's very flexible unlike the plastic ones! tested with jvt-69 and a HD500. - Works great! I can also make custom lengths (up to 25') if you would like a longer cable!

Contact me]

These are the colors I have

Added new Black\red, black\blue, black\green and a Orange\dark blue

Can you provide the pinouts for this cable? Is it the same as an Ethernet patch cable, or crossover or console cable or proprietary pinout?

Thanks

it's 100% interchangeable with a cat5 ethernet cable NOT crossover.

Can you provide the pinouts for this cable? Is it the same as an Ethernet patch cable, or crossover or console cable or proprietary pinout?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Pm sent

This guy fell off the map a long time ago. He's not likely to answer you.

There's another online source that sells a comparable cable. The thread is around somewhere and has a link to the site...don't remember it offhand, but it's here. Perhaps someone will chime in.

• Upvote 1

please helpme i need configuration of the cable variax, i from cuba here is imposible buy a this cable please write me to my email angelinnovarock@gmail.com

its a standard ethernet cable like you would use on your computer.... with protective neutrik ends installed.

please helpme i need configuration of the cable variax, i from cuba here is imposible buy a this cable please write me to my email angelinnovarock@gmail.com

The guy making those cables disappeared from the forums years ago...he's not gonna reply.

I'm in Oklahoma. I need a 15 foot black and blue cable. How much and how fast could I get it?

You Can Find the Cables On Amazon

Trav... 

They look like they're a bit stiffer than the official Variax cable. Do you own one of these and are they a little stiffer?

This guy is long gone... hasn't responded to anybody in years. https://btpa.com/?target=search&mode=search&substring=Variax&including=all&brandId=0

You can order any length you want... how fast is anybody's guess.

I just bought a 15ft one from btpa. I think it was a bit over a week, and it’s very good quality. The cable is soft and lays nicely.