Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

pod hd pro controlling a footswtich channel on an amp

jonhollis

how do i do this? i know i need some sort of midi box that will switch the jack connection that goes into the back of the footswitch on the amp. so i guess there is a midi command that can be stored with setups on the pod that will switch the channels of the amp for me. so as i go up and down my stored setups it always has the right channel on the amp switched.

any thoughts?

the footswitch input is a classic quarter inch jack - and i guess the connection is either connected or not.

if your amp has no midi control built in you will need something like the link below to get the midi signal and make the channel switch.  You can use HD Edit to assign the right midi control signal to the patch change FS so when you  change patches it also switches amp channels.  You will need to use the manuals and the Advanced Guide to get the right codes but it shouldn't be too difficult...

http://www.zzounds.com/item--VOOCX