archtopeddy

IOS8 compatiability?

I've updated my iPad Air to 8.02.  I've noticed no new issues, works just like before as far as I can tell, but I'm not a hard core AMPLIFi user.  I'll be trying AMPLIFi out my iPhone 6 Plus when it arrives though.

Thanks fellas for your responses.  SpiderJam, congrats on getting an iPhone 6 plus. Please keep us abreast on how it works with the 6 plus when you receive it. And thanks bhamnerky for info about v1.30. 

If anyone else has inputs about IOS8, please share! It will ultimately affect all of us using apple mobile devices.

Thanks!

Hey, all. Our products work with iOS 8. The two issues we had before have been ironed out in the latest releases of Mobile POD and AMPLIFi Remote.

Hi there, I'm not sure if this is related but I have iOS 8 on a new ipad mini and have just put the updated app on it which seemed to work, now I have tried to update the firmware on my new AMPliFi 75 and shortly after starting the process get an error 'update time out'. I tried this several times and keep getting the same message within a minute. I finally gave up and used my wife's iphone (iOS 7), and that seems to have worked. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I think when it times out, it is more of an internet issue.

The Line6 servers might have been busy.

I know for me one time a reboot of my iPad and router did the trick.

Can we hear from some who have updated their devices to iOS8 to confirm that the app works bug free? I want to update my iPad's OS but am afraid that the app won't t work with the amp. It sounds like Line6 is saying it is compatible but I'd like to get confirmation from actual amp owners too before moving forward on it.

I have used the FX100 with an iPad Air with iOS8 with no issues so far.

One session was ~ 30 min, the other ~ 45 min.

Has anyone used the FX100 with the new i PAD Air 2?

It's iOS8, so there's no reason it shouldn't work.