Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Sweetwater $150 JTV mail-in rebate

Dang, looks like prices on most of the models have held pretty steady! Every now and then I look at Sweetwater, to see if they have any randomly crazy deals. This offer is decent, $150 mail in rebate from now through end of the year. 

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/pdf/Line6-JTV-141231.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

You missed the deal of a life time , , , on around 9/27, Sweetwater had 6 JTV - 69 SSS models in black that were factroy Dent n Scratch. I scooped one up for $ 700.00 and get the $150.00 Rebate too ! They were gone within a couple of days . . . Think I got the deal of the year !!!

Only one little indentation on the back of the neck up close to the body. Otherwise just getting all the updates done.

Had a chance to play it some . . . I have never had a Strat style guitar before. Very nice neck.

Afraid my PRS SE Single cut if going to get  a little dust on it for a while. Wow !!!

Keep watching . . . the way the prices are starting to slide . . . I think there will be more price reductions.

NAMM will be here before ya know it !!

dant601

There is a mail in rebate in the UK too - for £100: http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/news/article.asp?id=126889, in combination with a retailer discount of 30% on some models the prices are looking quite good at the moment. e.g. JTV69S: £719.00 and the £100 rebate as well makes it £619 http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/electric_guitars_detail.asp?stock=12102915362047 

You missed the deal of a life time , , , on around 9/27, Sweetwater had 6 JTV - 69 SSS models in black that were factroy Dent n Scratch. I scooped one up for $ 700.00 and get the $150.00 Rebate too ! They were gone within a couple of days . . . Think I got the deal of the year !!!

Only one little indentation on the back of the neck up close to the body. Otherwise just getting all the updates done.

Had a chance to play it some . . . I have never had a Strat style guitar before. Very nice neck.

Afraid my PRS SE Single cut if going to get  a little dust on it for a while. Wow !!!

Keep watching . . . the way the prices are starting to slide . . . I think there will be more price reductions.

dant601

My dream guitar...

There is a mail in rebate in the UK too - for £100: http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/news/article.asp?id=126889, in combination with a retailer discount of 30% on some models the prices are looking quite good at the moment. e.g. JTV69S: £719.00 and the £100 rebate as well makes it £619 http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/electric_guitars_detail.asp?stock=12102915362047

I know!  This is crazy!  I wish I had waited to buy my JTV69.  I bought it last year when they were offering only certain stock at a 30% discount and when it arrived I discovered it was old stock based on the serial number and the fact that it had firmware v1.71 installed.  Looks like this offer is on the current stock models!  Now is the time to buy one!   Or to buy a second or third as spares .....     I can feel the GAS building ......      step away from the PC now ........      :D     LOL   

dant601

I snagged one of the dent and scratch units up as well ... ... i haven't found the dent or the scratch yet ... I had my luthier make some minor adjustments to the low e and a strings , ( buzz ) , other than that the neck is fast and it plays like a dream ... into the daw using the xlr outputs from my pod hd500 , the tone is exceptional ... 

ijapos,

Have you noticed, what I would call string buzz anomaly on the D, A , E strings while playing in the 12 string models ???

Doesn't happen when switched out of any of the 12 string models. Don't know if it is something with the programming

or the piezo pick-up ??? Guess I will pose that question to Line 6 as well . . .

• 3 weeks later...

I got the Shoreline Gold JTV69S (Scratch & Dent) with 36 mos financing from Sweetwater and also got the $150 rebate from Line 6. My guitar never was scratched or dented. Sweetwater rec'd it with electronic DOA or intermitten. They sent it out for factory repair via authorized Line 6 and sent the paperwork with the guitar. I was amazed to pick up such a fantastic deal and it all comes with a 24 month warranty at no extra cost. It connected to Line 6 Monkey and Workbench with no problems and was already updated when I received it. Unbelievable!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Dang, looks like prices on most of the models have held pretty steady! Every now and then I look at Sweetwater, to see if they have any randomly crazy deals. This offer is decent, $150 mail in rebate from now through end of the year. 

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/pdf/Line6-JTV-141231.pdf

You also have to have a copy of the original sales ticket, and an original UPC code on the bottom of the box also.  They will not accept a copy of the UPC code.  

• 2 months later...

Has anyone actually received the rebate? I sent mine in over 10 weeks ago. I also emailed about it a week ago with no reply.

No one anywhere on earth, at any time, has been or every shall be in a hurry to give you money. Consider it a blessing if the check arrives before the sun goes nova.

I sent mine in December 2nd, and it wasn't considered "received" until December 19th. I sent an email to L6 yesterday and they told me I was approved and was waiting to be processed by the rebate house that cuts the checks. I wish you luck and hope it arrives soon!