Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

L2t - sporadic crack to hear, when feedback suppression is set on red

Hi there,
I use the L2t's with my acoustic guitar. Each time, when I set the feedback suppression on aggressive (red LED) then there are sporadic cracks to hear. If the feedback suppression is set on yellow or green - no problem. Only on "red" you can hear this sporadic cracks in the speakers. 
Does anyone have an idea to eliminate this problem? Thank you!
Andi_69

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same issues with mine, as well as a VERY annoying and loud buzz/rattle when I play E or F on my D string at moderate to loud volumes. I'm currently trying to get both problems addressed under warranty. The buzz emanates from the rear electronics panel.

Paul

I have the same issues with mine, as well as a VERY annoying and loud buzz/rattle when I play E or F on my D string at moderate to loud volumes. I'm currently trying to get both problems addressed under warranty. The buzz emanates from the rear electronics panel.

Paul

That buzz when playing E F or D is a known issue and all of the speakers with the issue are to be covered at no cost to you, and they should not even be sold any longer in that con diction. Line 6 recognized the problem, and addressed it with a fix. You dealer should cover it with a new part from line 6. It is the fan if I remember. Do a search on the forum for the annoying buzz! Info there.

Hi there,

I use the L2t's with my acoustic guitar. Each time, when I set the feedback suppression on aggressive (red LED) then there are sporadic cracks to hear. If the feedback suppression is set on yellow or green - no problem. Only on "red" you can hear this sporadic cracks in the speakers. 

Does anyone have an idea to eliminate this problem? Thank you!

Andi_69

Is there somewhere that explains the feedback suppression settings on the L2T? I just thought you pressed a button on either channel on the side panel, or the one on the back, and everything was taken care of!

Thank you.

Malc

(P.S. Not really had situation where I've had feedback to content with...so far)