Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Seperate Channel Freezing in Mixer View

Hi M20d User!

I have a special freezing problem, sometimes and unexpected one two or three channels in the mixer view freezing, so I can’t touch and push the fader , the channel color has changed, it look’s like that something is wrong... the channel hierarchie is confused too, so jumps e-guitar from channel 6 to 7 and piano from 7 to 8 and so on... !

If I restart the M20d everything is fine until the next crash like I described,

Whats wrong with the device – are there firmeware and app updates in nearly future available  ??? So many bugs after two years at the market !!!

HELP! Please!

hey ! I followed your recommandations and I've installed the firmware 1.2 once again, after that I plugged and unplugged any cabels in the input section and after a while the same issue I could find in the mixer view - I posted a photo as an attachment there you can see how it looks like...

so I have a monday device ? I probaly have to send this to a repair service from Line6 ???

thanks for your advice!

post-2016527-0-36120800-1413062332_thumb.jpg