Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help with POD 2.0 and FB4

It was my understanding when I bought my POD 2.0 and the FB4 that you could save customs settings from the POD 2.0 to any of the 4 channels on the FB4.  Reading the manual (yeah, I actually had to do that), I don't see that mentioned.

Am I missing something?  Can someone help and let me know how to do it assuming you can.  Otherwise, what good is the FB4??

Thanks,

Steve

steve.scovill@gmail.com

The FB4 is simply a controller. There are no setting saved at all in it. All of the presets are saved in the POD itself. The FB4 will let you choose between 4 presets in a bank. So you need to save your presets wherever you want them on the POD, select that bank, and then you'll be able to choose between them.

• Upvote 1

4 patches can go along way with the small footprint. Dist. Rhythm 1) Lead Boost 2) Clean Rhythm 3) Lead Boost Clean 4). The 2 button one is even smaller and works 1 up 1 down.

I still love the Pod 2 as more as an effects unit than a modeler per se' everything fits in the gig bag and to the buddy's basement I head. :)

-B

Uber Guru:  Thanks for the reply.  So if I save the preset as 1A in the POD 2.0, how do you set the FB4 A channel to reference that setting?  Also, if I'm in a different setting on the POD 2.0 and want to jump to the saved preset, can I simply press Channel A on the FB4 and it will know what to switch to?

Steve

steve.scovill@gmail.com