Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Expression pedal problem

mcolquitt

OK so here is my first official problem with my HD-500. (That I bought the first month they were available)

I can no longer use the toe switch to select between exp-1 and exp-2. It had been getting more and more difficult to get it to actually click and now it is not operative at all.

I wonder if there is some type of solution that doesn't involve taking it to be repaired. Does gunk or dust collect that can be blown out? Is this a ridiculous and wholly idiotic question? (well maybe that was overstating it, but you get the point... :)

Thanks for any help you may be able to share.

give a look at the post linked here: http://line6.com/support/topic/2686-pod-hd500-expression-pedal-adjustment/

I don't know if also your problem could be fixed that way or not, maybe worth a try, I do not assume responsibility..

I will try that very thing tonight. I am hoping this does the trick. Based on what the guy who posted that described, his situation was identical to how mine is now. I am causiously optamistic.

Thanks very much, hurghanico, this was exactly the type of thing I was hoping to find. You rock!!