Sign in to follow this  
Werner7

Expression pedal on Shortboard mkii spider 150

Hello:

Which parameters you can control with the expresion pedal on SHORTBOARD MKII, Line 6 spider 150?

just the wah and volume? and nothing else?

Is it possible to control others parameters like chorus, tremolo and so on? 

Assuming you have a Spider IV.  You can control many parameters, such as pitch bend, by programming the amp settings in a patch.  Suggest you read the amp manual.

• Upvote 1

I read spider IV and Shortboard MKII manuals and I could not find anything in relation to the EX1 on spider IV. The only thing that It said in those manuals is that you can control Volumen, wah and pitch glide. So what about the chorus, delay reverb? The thing is that I do not want to buy something that it is useless for me.If anybody has any experience with this gear please share it for me.I would be very gratefull. :)

Hmmmm hey man,

Let me preface this by I don't have a Spider IV but if you do - fire up the Spider Editor and see what options are there.

There should be options for assigns for the exp pedal.

-B

• Upvote 1

No, chorus, delay and reverb are not FX that have continuously adjustable parameters on them - you can set the parameters for various levels, but not change them 'on the run' with a pedal.

The most common use for having two control pedals is volume and wah.

• Upvote 1

I decided to buy it anyway because it is a reallly good idea having pitch glide and wah in separate pedals. But i'm really disappointed that you can not control some parameters of Chorus and so on but you can control some parameters with tap button.Thanks both for answering,  :D