These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.

Main :: Spider IV/Spider Online

Can I use my amp in another country?
by shark4tea908 on 2010-07-12 17:57:39.2760

Im moving to the UK and I want to take my spider III with me, do i need an adaptor or a voltage converter for the uk (its 220 volts there)?

Re: Can I use my amp in another country?
by Line6Tony on 2010-07-13 15:26:15.4950

This is taken from our Knowledge Base item "Power Supply, Amp Power and Battery F.A.Q." found at

Q: I am traveling overseas.  How should I power my Line 6 device?

A: You can buy any adapter that converts your country's power to these specs and it will work. Any electronics store in your country should be able to sell you one, or you can contact your local Line 6 dealer.  Be aware that the DC-1g power supply is “universal” across all voltage and power standard around the world, and you will only need the appropriate adaptor for a new region rather than a different power supply or transformer.

The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.