These forums are read only, please use our new forums here.
POD Farm 2 trouble
on 2011-05-19 02:18:37.8890
i used POD Farm 2.02.
everything worked fine until a few days ago. Since then I am not able to hear what i am playing anymore. i did not change anything concerning my system.
L or R Analog Out of UX1 -> LineIn of Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
UX1 USB -> PC USB
Recording still worked with Audacity (UX1 selected as Input-soundcard) and all effects were applied to the recorded sound as wanted, but while recording i did not hear anything.
What i tried:
- All connections ans cables have been checked.
- I connected UX1's Analog Out to Audigy Mic Input to check wether Audigy's LineInput is defect. I could hear a very noisy and quiet signal
- AnOut directly connected to teufel Concept F Front Input -> same result, but even less louder
- I increased all volumes (UX1 poti+POD Farm+soundcard+sound system) t oamx value and connected UX1-AOut to Audigy-LineIn, same sound as before (noisy and not very loud)
- To exclude a defect UX1-AOut i tried the same with UX1-Phones, same results
- updated UX1 drivers to version 188.8.131.52
- updated POD Farm 2 to 2.50 (different folder than 2.02)
- 2.50 started but without any function
- 2.02 started but the GUI seemed to be damaged
- reinstalled 2.50 into 2.02 folder
- nothing happened, not even the InputSignal bar worked
- uninstalled POD Farm 2 and POD Farm 2 Direct Monitoring with help of Line6 Uninstaller
- reinstalled POD Farm 2.50 and UX1 Drivers
- Still no activity at all, GUI looks terrible
- started old POD Farm 1.12
- everythings works fine
At this point i have no idea what to try next and id be happy if someone out here has an idea
RE: POD Farm 2 trouble
on 2011-05-19 05:50:04.2140
please launch PodFarm 2.50, unplug the USB cable and plug it again
in PodFarm 2.50 go to 'File/Preferences' and select your PodStudio in the 'Hardware' tab
Re: RE: POD Farm 2 trouble
on 2011-05-19 06:18:53.7240
The information above may not be current, and you should direct questions to the current forum or review the manual.