Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 Customtone Patches For Hd500 And Hd500x

mutantseamonkey

Just a heads up for everybody. While I appreciate that there are thousands of patches available for download, quite frankly, most of them suck. They rarely sound anything like the original artist. I stumbled upon some fantastic patches (although they are not free). There is a guy on eBay (1sleestak2many) that is selling HD500 patches that he states are handmade. Most of the patches sold on eBay are strictly copies from the Line 6 site, but this guy apparently has done quite a bit of research and built some nice ones. He's selling about 120 patches for $25, but they are some of the most popular artists and there are numerous genres covered. He told me via email that he builds them using a solid state Fender amp set as neutral as possible and often gigs straight from his HD500 into a mixing board. Most of them are spot on in my opinion, and I use many of them for my own original songs. Just thought I'd throw a bone to my fellow guitarists that are seeking good tone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 1 month later...

a bone would have been an attached bundle. as it is you just baited the hook.

:D

Just a heads up for everybody. While I appreciate that there are thousands of patches available for download, quite frankly, most of them suck. They rarely sound anything like the original artist. I stumbled upon some fantastic patches (although they are not free). There is a guy on eBay (1sleestak2many) that is selling HD500 patches that he states are handmade. Most of the patches sold on eBay are strictly copies from the Line 6 site, but this guy apparently has done quite a bit of research and built some nice ones. He's selling about 120 patches for $25, but they are some of the most popular artists and there are numerous genres covered. He told me via email that he builds them using a solid state Fender amp set as neutral as possible and often gigs straight from his HD500 into a mixing board. Most of them are spot on in my opinion, and I use many of them for my own original songs. Just thought I'd throw a bone to my fellow guitarists that are seeking good tone.

• Upvote 1