Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

thirdspace

Members
  • Posts

    33
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thirdspace

  1. Hey - nice solution - is there a way to send this MIDI message from the Helix to itself? Say I wanted to use FS12 to send this message I would somehow need to get Helix to receive that message, no?
  2. Yes - exactly that! So I did discover a potential workaround here: This would involve sending Helix a MIDI message which puts it into Snapshot mode - as you can send a MIDI message from a FS by setting it up in Command centre, is it possible to somehow send that message from say FS12 (available when using 10 switches in Stomp mode) and somehow have the helix receive the MIDI message it is sending? (might be disappearing down a rabbit hole here :) )
  3. Cool - so is there a way to access Snapshot mode when using 10 stomps? If not, I suppose option 2 is to use 8 stomps but configure buttons 6 and 12 (or 1 and 7 I guess) to do stomp things so the Bank Up and Down buttons remain visible and can be used together to access Snapshot mode?
  4. That definitely helps thanks - although this only works if in Stomp mode as set by switch 6. That is, in Stomp mode, when calling up Snapshot mode by pressing the Bank Up and Down together, it will auto return to Stomp mode with 'Auto Return' enabled. I guess this function isn't intended for the way I want it to work, which is, when in Preset Mode (as set by switch 6) I have the Preset mode switches set to 8 snapshots - when I choose a snapshot I would like it to jump to Stomp mode so I can see whatever the stomps are assigned to (which is where the Command Center comes in). Also, just for a additional challenge if I want to use Stomp Mode Switches set to 10 Switches then the Bank Up and Down functions disappear and you can't select Snapshot Mode by pressing them both at the same time. Any ideas?
  5. Thanks folks - I'll give the Steve video a watch. What I'm after is - say I'm in Preset mode looking at 8 snapshots, when I select any snapshot it immediately switches into Stomp mode all by itself... the is described in the link above for the HX Stomp but can't see those options in the Floor (yet) Update - so the Steve video is about what the switches do when you are in Stomp mode - all good - what I want to do (jump to Stomp mode) is something I hope to achieve in Preset mode, that is when I select a Snapshot in Preset mode (hope I have the terminology right..)
  6. Hi all - I would like Helix Floor to auto switch into stomp mode when selecting a snapshot? I found a post about this on Reddit which relates to the HX Stomp XL but I can't see the options described on my HX Floor (firmware 3.7) Much appreciated :)
  7. Is anyone looking to sell a Helix Native license? I am keen to buy :)
×
×
  • Create New...