Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix LT / Helix Native Compatibility, updating

ArtieJ

I have software version 3.15 on my new Helix LT and HX Edit, and I purchased the Helix Native software.

When trying to Export a preset from LT and Import it  to Native I get the error message:

Failed to import one or more presets. (Model specified in the preset is not recognized. [code-8312])

Then I notice the Native "About" info: Helix Native 1.00  Helix 2.21.0 Compatibility.

A user here stated "Make sure your Helix firmware, HX Edit software, and Helix Native software are all compatible. The latest version of each is v3.15 "

I've looked around but I don't see how to to update Native. 

I'm using it in a standalone VST host, not a DAW at present, but the plan is to use it in Presonus Studio One.

BTW, used my Helix LT at church this morning for the first time...it was rather glorious!

N/M.  The download options selections got me AGAIN.  You have to NOT select Helix LT in the hardware select box, just leave it

in the default Choose Hardware selection.  THEN it will show the Native 3.15 download.