Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Backpack Question/Request.

Aged_Cheddar

I have a request for those that have the Helix Backpack...

Could you measure the large front pocket dimensions? Width/Height/Thickness (depth)

I'm trying to determine if there is enough room in there for a small auxiliary board with three pedals...they won't be on any kind of Pedaltrain, just a small DIY board, and then a handful of cables.

Typically the Helix is good enough for me stand alone, but there are a few sets here & there where I'd like the use of these extra pedals...but after carrying the Helix LT, on a Pedaltrain JR Max (with bag), with 4 more pedals & a CS7 power supply, I'm getting kinda tired of the weight, so I'm thinking about going with the Backpack, then tossing a small aux board in the pouch for certain gigs.

I've been watching some YT vids, but it's tough to gauge how much I can actually cram in there.

Thanks in advance to anybody willing to grab me these measurements!

On 3/26/2023 at 1:33 PM, MGW-Alberta said:

Be advised I measured it when it was empty.  Once the floor unit is in the bag there may possibly be less room in the pocket. 

Yeah, that makes sense.

I went ahead and ordered it (along with a Reunion Blues dual bass gig bag...been wanting one of them for a while too), both should be here on Thurs, I'll try options in that pocket then.

Thanks again!