Aurasphere_au Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 Want to always have reasonable reference levels leaving helix etc I do this for the inputs because we have a number of guitars here and of course each one loads differently ie hb vs sc etc With other analog gear I just feed it a test signal (context dependent) eg A440 sine tone/Pink Noise -18db output +4dbu etc This way i know everything will always be the same. Now Im using the helix with amps, I want the same where I know they are hitting the amp properly. Sure...please dont say use your ears etc...thats how we get there in the first place but I want repeatability esp for recording etc because the amps seem to be quite sensitive to the helix outputs Is there any tone on board that you have hijacked for this purpose? Any help greatly appreciated Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.