Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About blackriver9

  • Rank
    Just Startin'

Profile Information

  • Registered Products
  1. http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=301501334395&category=33034&pm=1&ds=0&t=1515281510832&cspheader=1 The images of the linked pages are likely to be easy to understand. Most original guitars made by James Tyler have a type of neck that is often called rolled edges (or rolled fretboard edges). It is also the same JTV of American production. :)
  2. The edge of the fingerboard is called a rolled edge. It is basically applied to James Tyler.
  3. Hello. We use Korean version JTV69 satisfactorily. I have planned a guitar upgrade and recently purchased a US version JTV69US model. The sales site says that the pickups of JTV69 model of Korea and US JTV69US model are different from each other. In fact, I have confirmed that the same model from the same manufacturer applies. Attach a comparative photograph. Another thing, I know that the US version of the neck applies to the roll edge fingerboard, but not to the model I purchased. The model was made in 2011. Is not it fake, is not it? Of course, everything works fine, and wood is great.
  • Create New...