Jump to content

markyglam

Members
  • Content Count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by markyglam

  1. Hello dear friends, here Marky from Argentina. My SJ75 started clipping once a time a few weeks ago. Then it became a thing happening once a day , and now it happens all the time. We have no official service in my country (I bought it in USA but I have no chance to comeback to send it to an official service) . Some help will be appreciated and forever thanked!!! It's not a chip or some other visible part overheating. You can take a look on the video attached.- SPIDERJAM75.mp4
  2. markyglam

    SPIDER JAM 75W ALL TIME CLIPPING (NO CHIP OVERHEATING)

    Where do I can order or buy that new amp board in case of a broken trace???
  3. markyglam

    SPIDER JAM 75W ALL TIME CLIPPING (NO CHIP OVERHEATING)

    Thanks again for your reply. A few days later I tried turning on the amplifier again, and after 15 minutes clipping all the time, it kept 5 minutes working fine (then it turned off lonely) I disconnected from power suply and reconected again and it worked fine without any problem for two hours. I could test by the headphones imput it was working fantastic. The same next day.- Then I decided to put the cabinet on the chasis again and when I connected to the amplifier speaker. When I plugged it in it produced a boom sound and within a second I turned it off and there was this burning smell after which I dismantled the amp head and was able to determine that the TDA7293 I.C was burnt to death. The amplifier keeps working on the headphones imput but thereĀ“s no way to make it sounds by the speaker.- I decided to try a technical support but 3 of those TDA7293 pieces were replaced with the same results .- Some other suggestion? Million thanks
  4. markyglam

    SPIDER JAM 75W ALL TIME CLIPPING (NO CHIP OVERHEATING)

    Million thanks for your reply and support my dear friend. I've been using the amp for more than 4 years with a 110 to 220 v (300w) power transformer without any problem.- Always wanted to replace the original internal 110 w transformer to don't have to use both. but I was afraid of doing damage to the amplifier being not an official service here in mi country.- Do you think it can be a transformer problem??? Do you know some transformer datasheet to know if i can replace it for a new one with the same values??? I attach a picture of the converter and the internal transformer.- Million thanks again
×