Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Riffpowers

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Riffpowers

  1. Hello guys ! I have just bought an m9 , I've been playing for nearly 30 years , but this is my first multi fx unit . I'm enjoying using it , but I could do with some help dialling in settings as I'm not really used to using this stuff ! I would like to try some settings for the following , I'm plugging into a cleanish valve amp with a les Paul . Jcm800 style drive sounds Jet flanger sounds Auto wah I know these sounds are in here , I just need a little help in tweaking what's there into stuff that I want to use . All the stock sounds are great , I'm just a bit lost on how to tweak them to suit !
×
×
  • Create New...