Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Foreverbostick

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Foreverbostick

  1. I might've figured it out! I think it's a USB driver issue. Try restarting your computer (mine crashed, but same difference), then launch Monkey. When I did, it recognized my UX1, but I still didn't get any sound in Pod Farm. I went back to Monkey and re-installed the USB firmware. Everything seems to be working normally now. I assumed its a driver problem because I unplugged my mouse to try that USB port (just in case the port I had the UX1 in was busted or something) and my mouse wouldn't turn back on after plugging it back in. I don't know what caused it, because I was literally playing 20 minutes ago with no issues at all. I don't know if it was just the grace of the Gods shining down on me, but I hope you guys can get it worked out!
×
×
  • Create New...