Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Stel669

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stel669

  1. Yes - tried accessing Terminal to input a code that was recommended to load the extension. Mac didn’t recognise it. I can see from the Mac system information that the extension is not loaded or notarised so that looks like the issue, but I can’t address that based on what I’ve seen from the other users. Weird because it was working a couple of weeks ago. It must be the latest 11.4 updated that’s done it.
  2. Hi, Had my Pod HD Pro x connected up to my Mac mini (Big Sur 11.4) via usb for a while. Been working fine until today - won't connect. Any ideas?
  3. Hi, Has anyone tried connecting a POD HD PRO X to a Mac thunderbolt using a usb b to usb c cable such as this? Would it work?
×
×
  • Create New...