Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

tombra73

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tombra73

  1. Thanks for your reply. I just want some eq and reverb for the acoustic, so that’s fine. Now it remains to find out if someone knows it is possible to switch between both guitars thru the voicetone. Maybe I could use the a/b pedal, but it would be great if I could go without it as well. Less stepdancing :-)
  2. Hi good people! I’m considering buying a hd500x, but I have a few questions! I switch between my acoustic Takamine 12-string and an electric on stage. I also use a TC electronic Voicetone pedal which depend on the guitar for making harmony vocals effects. Today I use a two different amps, one for each guitar and I switch between them with an a/b-pedal as I use one cable for both guitars thru the Voicetone pedal. I just mute the signal on the voicetone and then switch guitars between songs. I want some effects available for both guitars and therefore looking at different multi-effects boards. I found the hd500x interesting. I want a board where I could use both guitars in conjunction with the Voicetone pedal. And connect the board directly to the mixer. So, one cable from the guitar, in the Voicetone, and one cable from the Voicetone to the hd500x. And then just switch guitars using the one cable between the guitar and Voicetone. Do anyone know if this is possible? Is the hd500x able to provide good tones for the acoustic? I know it rocks with an electric ;-). Looking forward to see if anyone who knows the product has any thoughts regarding this.
  3. Hello all you good folks. I’m new to this forum and I don’t have any Line 6 products yet. But I’m curious on the Helix Floor. I play in a cover band where I play rythm guitar and sing. Switching between a 12-string acoustic and an electric dependig on the song. Today I have a Fender Super Sonic 22 W with only a few effects for my electric. For my acoustic I use a Fishman Loudbox Artist, using the built in effects and DI straight into the mixer. Can I connect both the acoustic and the electric to the Helix Floor, switch between them like I do today (not play them both at the same time). Do I need the Super Sonic then? Can I sell it and use the Helix straight in the mixer? Need some good advice here as I have no experiance with the Helix. I also have a LR Baggs Para DI acoustic lying around if that could come handy in your responses :-).
×
×
  • Create New...