Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Reverend_Jim

  • Rank
    Just Startin'

Profile Information

  • Registered Products
  1. Hi, I updated the firmware to 3.0 before I saw the warning about Big Sur I know they are working on a fix, but do I uninstall 3.0 in the meantime? OR just wait until the fix is in place? Thanks
  2. Hello, I am having the exact same problem this morning. It was previously working fine. Everything is plugged in as it should be. The display works fine everything appears normal
  • Create New...