Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

DGino

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DGino

  1. I used a copper washer I drilled out to 12mm diameter and I sawed off a piece pl plug 213 outer shell that I could use. Looks fine and it does the job. The most difficult thing was finding the parts.. The installing was quite easy.
  2. Hello Sparty33, I have just encountered the same problem. My solution was to mount a bushing between the guitar body and the input jack. That way the plug comes 12mm forward and you can plug in your transmittor without any problems. The parts to do the job i had at home, nothing special. The input jack is more than long enough. Works fine. If interested i will gladly potst the photos. DGino
×
×
  • Create New...