Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

DJC123123

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DJC123123

  1. I am interested in the g50 but am wondering how I use it when I change guitars during our set to achieve different tunings. I know this much... I would get a second transmitter, so each guitar had a transmitter attached to the strap. I would then set each up for the same channel and turn the transmitter off for the guitar not being used. When I switch guitars, I turn off the transmitter on the guitar I am putting away, and turn on the transmitter for the guitar I am switching to. But will the receiver see the new transmitter? I have read that it will lock onto the old transmitter, and I may have to turn off/on. Ideally, I would like each transmitter on at all times, and be able to pick up a guitar and play it, without having to turn on and off each transmitter. Is this possible with other wireless systems? How do the pros do it?
  2. Does the G50 drop out less than the G30? I want the G30 due to the size and price - and I do not need the extra 100 feet that the G50 has. However, does the G50 drop out less than the G30 due to a better transceiver? Or are the essentially the same outside of the extended range? Also - is the G30 and the G50 transceiver the same size (not including the two antennas)?
×
×
  • Create New...