Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Tummeliten

Members
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tummeliten

  1. Which is kinda useless ....besides no parts are available anymore anyway .... Looks like my journey ends here ?
  2. yes I am sure , but not with the power supply part. But I do not have that much insight here. So maybe you can find out some details. Does it make sense to contact line6 / Yamaha directly and ask them for the appropriate schematics ? Thank You in advance !
  3. Maybe that circuit is equivalent to the guitar 700 ? Would make sense.
  4. Hi, thank you for the quick answer. Link is doubled but i figured it out :-D Been there already and for the basses there is only a part list. No schematics. I could handle the repair easily but without it it is to look for a needle in a haystack. Wireless is not an issue once I have a signal from the 705.
  5. If I use the RJ45 Cable and a Bass Pod XT it works fine. With the Battery Pack there is no function at all. Maybe somebody can supply a schematic or knows this problem ? I need this to work , otherwise I cannot use my wireless .... Thanks in advance !
×
×
  • Create New...