Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'podxt lag latency gearbox'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Community Support
    • Multi-Effects Units
    • Variax Instruments
    • Amplifiers
    • Computer Based Recording
    • Live Sound
    • Pedals/Controllers
    • Dream Rig - Line 6 Product Integration
  • General Discussion
    • Share your Settings
    • Line 6 Lounge


  • General FAQ
    • Operating System-specific Information
  • Tutorial Videos
  • Effects/Controllers
    • HELIX/HX
    • DL4 MkII Stompbox Modeler
    • FBV Controllers (MKII / 3)
    • M5
  • Amplifiers
    • Powercab
    • Catalyst
    • Spider V
  • POD
    • POD Go
    • Pocket POD
  • Guitars
    • JTV / Shuriken / Variax Standard / Workbench HD
  • Relay/XD-V Digital Wireless
  • Recording
    • Helix Native
    • Metallurgy
    • Echo Farm/Amp Farm
    • POD Farm 1/2.0/2.5
    • Computer Audio Set Up and Troubleshooting
  • Legacy Products
    • POD
    • Amps
    • 1st Gen Variax Guitars / Bass / Workbench
    • Effects and Controllers
    • AMPLIFi Series
    • Live Sound
    • Digital Wireless
    • Mobile Products
    • POD Studio / Tone Port / GuitarPort
    • Software
    • Dream Rig

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Registered Products

Found 1 result

  1. I have a podxt that I have hooked up to my studio computer and I've been using gearbox for so long that the controls on the unit are a little dusty and do strange things, so I tend to just leave the pod alone and use gearbox to control it. However my studio computer recently went down, so obviously when setting up the new one I got the latest version of the pod drivers and gearbox. Now I'm experiencing latency when I try to adjust any of the parameters.Turning controls on and off is fine, it all seems fairly sharp and responsive, and the audio latency is very low so there doesn't seem to be any problems with the USB connection. However when I try to adjust say, modulation frequency, delay times, volume, tone, gain, anything like that, instead of following my mouse based controls (entering raw data values also works instantaneously) the values ramp up to the new values. So if I use my mouse to change my modulation frequency from 0.1Hz to 15Hz, it takes a couple of seconds to get to that frequency. Even worse, if I quickly raise the values to max and back again, it will take a few seconds to ramp up to the top value and back again. The same happens when I adjust the delay times. The ramping on volume and gain is a lot quicker but it's still the same phenomenon and it's driving me insane. Is there a setting I should be turning off. Cheers - James
  • Create New...