Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD Farm 2 problem (pictures attached)

Hi,

I've been having a weird problem. When I load multiple instances of POD farm vst in my DAW, my cpu usage is fine about 10%. However, whenever I restart the file, the CPU usage from those POD Farm plugins shoots up to an unbearable amount (massive pops and clicks) even though I'm using the same patches. The problem goes away when I remove and re-instert those POD farm plugins in the same track, with the same patch. This seems to be a bug. Here is the screenshot right now (all these instances are running the same patch, but different CPU usage...?):

Now, I just removed those plugins one-by-one, re-added POD Farm, loaded the exact same tone preset, and now look at the cpu usage on each of those instances - significanty reduced and I can play back perfectly with no pops or clicks at all. I've attached both before and after pictures. Has anyone else run in to this issue? It certainly seems to be a bug.

Thanks guys!

post-1279497-0-44798200-1430946846_thumb.png

post-1279497-0-86991800-1430946912_thumb.png