Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

NEED DREAM STAGE SOUND ENGINEER FOR AN OUTDOOR EVENT

NEED DREAM STAGE SOUND ENGINEER FOR AN OUTDOOR EVENT

NEED A SOUND ENGINEER WITH EXPERTISE IN OPERATING A LINE 6 DREAM STAGE STAGESCAPE SYSTEM FOR AN OUTDOOR EVENT, THE 50TH BLESSING OF THE FLEET IN ST. MARY'S COUNTY MARYLAND ON OCTOBER 7TH & 8TH 2017. THIS IS A PAYING EVENT FOR A SOUND ENGINEER.

THE STAGE IS A 40' PORTABLE TRAILER WITH PULL OUT STAGE PLATTFORM. THERE ARE 7 BLEACHERS SET UP ABOUT 50 YARDS FROM STAGE AND THE GRASSY AREA BETWEEN THE STAGE AND BLEACERHS ARE FOR CHAIRS, BLANKETS, AND DANCING. THE EVENT ATTRACTS ABOUT 10,000 VISITORS OVER 2 DAYS. THE EVENT HAS FIVE BANDS ON SATURDAY AND THREE ON SUNDAY. SOME OF THE BANDS HAVE A FOLLOWING UP AND DOWN THE EASTERN SEABOARD.

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE IN EQUIPMENT FOR MY WIFE'S CLASSIC R&R BAND (I AM THE CHAIRMAN OF THIS EVENT AND DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR FULL EXPERTISE TO OPERATE THIS SYSTEM TO ITS FULLEST & BEST CAPABILITIES FOR SUCH A LARGE OUTDOOR EVENT).

1. M20d Digital Mixer and a line array of speakers and monitors
  2. Left Side of the Stage – One L3s Sub 1,200w, and placed on top of it on long Line 6 poles are two L3t speakers 1,400w each in a V shaped array. The total is 4,000w.
  3. Right Side of the Stage – Same as left
  4. Total is 8,000w.
  5. Monitors – One L3t as the middle monitor and two L2t 800w each as side monitors for a total of 3,000w.

Name: Richard Lord, 301-769-3125 or richardllord@gmail.com