Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

G90 Reciver display garbage when transmitter is on

Blazing

I've owned this product for a about 3 years, g90, and it worked perfectly until about a year ago. Started experiencing dropout and determined the transmitter was loosing power due to battery door. Seemed to fix that by pulling tab terminals back up for tighter fit. My latest issue was this weekend when performing at a venue where I typically have dropout issues. This time when I powered my g90 I got solid red lights and a ton of noise, then intermittent reception. I've never had this happen before, only drop outs. When touching the antennas in the front (C & D) the light would turn green, let go and back to red. I moved the antennas around and changed frequencies and never got it to work. At break I fooled with it again and noticed when my transmitter was on, the screen on the receiver would scramble and  display garbage. When I turned off the transmitter the screen on the receiver would clear up to normal. If I touched the antennas in the front the screen would clear momentarily with the transmitter on. I moved the antennas to the rear (A & B) and it started working. Once I got home I tested it and it works fine. The band I work with plays every weekend and I've performed with the same band setup for almost 2 years, nothing has changed. We run 2 wireless  guitars, 1 wireless mic, & 5 wireless in ears. The mixer is digital and has a router, plus we all use I-pads and I-phones to connect to the mixer. As I stated, nothing has changed (gear wise) but I don't know what would cause the display to go crazy when my transmitter was turned on then clear up when the transmitter was off. No one else had any issues. IMG_2774.MOV post-2570757-0-62212700-1496641858_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...