edwinang97 Posted October 20, 2018 Share Posted October 20, 2018 Good day to all. I have found out recently that Telegram might be one of the greatest gifts ever to us Helix users. The ability to send a patch and store it in the the messenger's server is amazing! I can literally upload one patch for the next user to download it within a few seconds, have him edit my patches and then send it back to me, all in the blink of an eye. Or I could download patches from sites in the day using my phone, store it in Telegram, then bring it out at night on my laptop. Sounds too good to be true but it is! Telegram is that flexible when it comes to Helix files. Do join in if you are interested in a little exciting community! https://t.me/joinchat/D48b5VExbDM4h8RQMTJ2FA Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.