Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Recording Guitar+amp Trough Hd500


Wanana
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi guys!

 

I'm wondering if this is possible.

I want to record my guitar playing trough an amp using the HD500 to record in to my PC.

This while I can hear myself play ofcourse. 

Can I use a speaker out on my amp to connect to the HD500?

Hope it makes sense.

 

Thanks!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...