Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Issues with G10

Xray99

Using it with v60 amp. Works intermittently, sometimes I plug it in and it plays fine, other times for no apparent reason it refuses to do anything. Pretty sure it is not a seating issue. Am trying to update firmware but after much searching, am unable to find any instructions how to do it. Alls I know is when I start the updater program, it says "select device to update" with just a black screen, nothing to select. G10 itself is plugged into the amp with a flashing green light. What kind of indication is there when the unit is synced, and what can I do when it isn't ?

• Like 1

I have a a G10 and am currently using it on a Kala U-Bass, and it works fine, except.. . I'm using it playing musical pits. and after it times out and goes to sleep,. I can't get it to reconnect except by pulling the plug and plugging it back in again.  I've missed the first few measures several times because it has gone to sleep and I missed noticing that it had.  

Is there any solution for this?   I wish it didn't have the sleep cycle.  

Thanks

Kenton