Jump to content

spider IV 30

Recommended Posts

okay so i was hoping that i could get sone help the volume knob on my amp got smacked and became bent and since then the volume cuts out and dies unless someone holds the knob itself i know i need to replace this pot in the motherboard but where can i get the replacement pot for ot

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...