Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

2.91 / HX-Stomp - Dual parallel amp strange glitching (Solved)

stelios12

Hello guys ! Just updated my HX Stomp to 2.90 and then 2.91.

I then grabbed my guitar and my main patch with Matchstick Ch1 and Interstate Zed (in parallel) lowered its volume and has a weird distortion/glitch sound. I have noticed that every stereo parallel setup that i have has this glitch. This patch was my "crystal clear" patch, with those two and a hall reverb. Never had a problem with previous updates up until today. I also loaded a previous save of the same patch and i have the same problem, lowered volume and unexplained distortion/glitch.

Have any of you experienced this ? Can i restore my HX Stomp to the 2.82 version anyhow ?

I also updated the Stomp via the Updater and not the Edit. Installed the Edit separately to 2.90 and when i opened it, it never asked me for a backup as i have read now in the forums.

Thank you in advance !

I hope to restore my "perfect clean patch", because it was my main clean live sound :/

EDIT: Solved. Apparently the Polarity on the Mixer was switched after the update, so that messed my sound on other patches too.

So I'm writing this for future reference for everyone else :)

Edited by stelios12
Solved