Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can you wireless a Lexicon MX200?


mikehende
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello, I was directed to Line6 products by someone. I would like to trigger my Lexicon MX200 effects via my phone. Since the Lexicon can work with a Midi foot switch to trigger effects I am taking it might work with the right wireless option?

 

Also since the Eventide h9 has bluetooth capability and the Lexicon has a USB software feature so I am thinking that too might also be another option. Any ideas please? Thanks, Mike.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...