Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix + USB to both 112+ ?

ragerazor

Hello.  I just wanted to check here before opening a ticket.  I purchased a pair of PC112+ 2 weeks ago and I've read the manual a few times but am probably (hopefully?) missing something.

My connections are as follows: 

Helix --> PC112+ (1) via L6-Link

PC112+ (1) --> PC112+ (2) via L6-Link

Computer --> PC112+(1) via USB

My goal is to have the audio (backing or DAW output)  that comes from the computer via USB going into  PC112+ (1) be output from both PC112+ cabinets.  This happens with default settings when the Helix is off.  Both cabinets have a signal (green light near volume knob is lit).  When I power on the Helix the USB audio from the computer is only output on PC112+ (1) (where the USB is connected).  Once the boot cycle completes on the Helix the green light remains lit on PC(1) but immediately goes out on PC(2) and the audio cuts out from PC(2).

When the Helix is powered on, the L6-Link between the 2 PC112+ is working and I do get audio from the Helix through both PC cabinets.  While this is happening the audio from the computer USB is still only coming out PC(1).

If I power off the Helix, both PC cabinets will then output audio from the computer and the green light becomes lit on PC(2).

How do I get the audio to remain playing through both PC cabinets while the Helix is on?