Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

midi clock send noise in morningstar midibox

fabeland

Bonjour
Lorsque j'active le midi clock sur mon Helix en utilisant un morningstar midibox, pour l'envoyer dans des jacks trs pour synchroniser mes effets externes,
(empress, jackson audio, souce audio, meris, eventide) un bruit qui fait tac tac tac apparaît, impossible de m'en défaire et cela est très désagréable dans mon son
si je compresse le signal et que j'égalise un peu les algues de ma guitare, c'est évidement encore pire, je ne sais plus quoi faire ...
... aussi de temps en temps, dans le bruit du souffle apparait des longs sifflements aussi très désagréable...
merci de me venir en aide
bien a vous 

Hello
When I activate the midi clock on my Helix using a morningstar midibox, to send it to trs/jacks to synchronize my external effects,
(empress, audio jackson, audio souce, meris, eventide) a noise that tac tac tac appears, impossible to get rid of it and it is very unpleasant in my sound
if I compress the signal and I equalize the algae on my guitar a little, it's obviously even worse, I don't know what to do ...
... also from time to time, in the sound of the breath appears long whistles also very unpleasant ...
thank you for helping me
best regard