Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Monterey and Pod Farm 2.59

Hello everyone, 

First post here and just wanted to give a work around to anyone having the same issues. 

Just updated to Mac OS Monterey. Surprisingly 99% of my plugins work, except for yours truly, pod farm. 

I never use it other than a jazz tone bass cab, and it is vital for my bass tones, but I've figured a work around for anyone not being able to open it on their daw (im using Logic Pro, but it should work on any daw).

Download a plugin called DDMF Metaplugin. Load up a plugin through that program, and select the AU version of pod farm 2. It takes quite a bit to open, maybe about a minute, but it does eventually work. I've been using this program when I switch to pro tools every now and then as well. It's a crappy work around for now, and god knows if line6 will ever update pod farm. 

Got a screenshot attached as well. Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same issue. Logic does not recognized Pod Farm 2 effects even if they work in my previous tracks when I open them ??
This is very strange.. it seems that Line 6 has just to validate for M1 and Monterey, but they don't !! Why ?? Thay want us tu buy Kélix, but I'm happy with Pod Farme for the job I do ? Why spend money for nothing in these hard times ?

Capture d’écran.png

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2022 at 12:00 AM, Alext2008 said:

Hello everyone, 

First post here and just wanted to give a work around to anyone having the same issues. 

Just updated to Mac OS Monterey. Surprisingly 99% of my plugins work, except for yours truly, pod farm. 

I never use it other than a jazz tone bass cab, and it is vital for my bass tones, but I've figured a work around for anyone not being able to open it on their daw (im using Logic Pro, but it should work on any daw).

Download a plugin called DDMF Metaplugin. Load up a plugin through that program, and select the AU version of pod farm 2. It takes quite a bit to open, maybe about a minute, but it does eventually work. I've been using this program when I switch to pro tools every now and then as well. It's a crappy work around for now, and god knows if line6 will ever update pod farm. 

Got a screenshot attached as well. Cheers

145 B · 12 downloads

Oh wow thanks for the tip! 

But you're right, I'm pretty sure Line6 has left us in the dust in favor of supporting their new stuff.  Which, I guess I don't blame em for.  

Just sucks.  I'm SOOOO dependent on Podfarm, and I suppose that's my own fault.  

I've found however, that the new Amplitude 5 is a marvelous alternative, and it's only $99!