Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

UPDATED Pod Farm 2.59 / Line 6 License Manager extreme delay opening on Monterey after 12.6.1 update

They both hang for a long time on the splash screen. Garage Band too when using Pod Farm as UI plugin. 

I have a version of Pod Farm licensed for use with any Interface. Mac Mini 2018 Intel based. 

I restored and image of the hard drive putting back to right before the update and it is fine again on 12.6

• ntloser changed the title to UPDATED Pod Farm 2.59 / Line 6 License Manager extreme delay opening on Monterey after 12.6.1 update
  • 2 months later...

I can't open Podfarm at all on 12.6.2.  I can open the standalone, interestingly.  Which, is completely useless to me.  

UGH!  I wish they would acknowledge this issue.  EVEN if they told us to bugger off, we're not fixing it, at least we'd know.  For now, I'm in total limbo and I'm incredible dependent on Podfarm as I have an enormous back catalog of Cubase projects that rely on it.  

Horrible customer support.  

• 2 months later...

Have you got your problem sorted? Since getting the license for Pod Farm that can be used with any interface I haven't run into any further problems. I've moved away from using the Tone Port and went with a UR22c. It works fine with the latest mac OS too. The best thing about the URC22 is, if you leave the monitor speakers on there isn't any pop when the OS boots /  shuts down.