Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

UX-1 not muting speakers when a headphone plugged in

jason34

I connected my UX-1 again since some years ago, because my presonus has some weird noise on the inputs. But I have the issue now on the UX-1 that whenever I connect the headphones it will play through the speakers and headphones together, but I remember it normally should mute the speakers whenever I use the headphones.

Anyone else has this problem and how can this be solved? I am using win 10, drivers are 4.2.7.7.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 2:02 AM, jason34 said:

I connected my UX-1 again since some years ago, because my presonus has some weird noise on the inputs. But I have the issue now on the UX-1 that whenever I connect the headphones it will play through the speakers and headphones together, but I remember it normally should mute the speakers whenever I use the headphones.

drift boss

Anyone else has this problem and how can this be solved? I am using win 10, drivers are 4.2.7.7.

You can open audio manager, on right top side there's "Device advanced settings". Click it and check if "Mute the read output device, when a front headphone plugged in" is selected.