Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Effects snapshots

Ldv07

Hello everyone, HX effects user, I use snapshots to modify my sound. I did the 3.50 update and that changed things at this level. Before I selected my preset, I click on the two buttons to enter snapshots and I could switch from one to the other, it was great. Now when I click on the two buttons I always go into snapshots mode but they flash and as soon as I select one it works but it immediately comes out to return to the preset mode which means that you have to click on the two buttons again to return to snapshots to change. I tried all the possible resets to unload/reload my presets but it doesn't change, my snapshots are still blinking and as soon as one of them is selected, it automatically returns to preset mode. Is there something I missed or is it a new mode in the firmware update? If anyone knows the problem, thank you in advance 

On 11/30/2022 at 11:13 AM, Ldv07 said:

Hello everyone, HX effects user, I use snapshots to modify my sound. I did the 3.50 update and that changed things at this level. Before I selected my preset, I click on the two buttons to enter snapshots and I could switch from one to the other, it was great. Now when I click on the two buttons I always go into snapshots mode but they flash and as soon as I select one it works but it immediately comes out to return to the preset mode which means that you have to click on the two buttons again to return to snapshots to change. I tried all the possible resets to unload/reload my presets but it doesn't change, my snapshots are still blinking and as soon as one of them is selected, it automatically returns to preset mode. Is there something I missed or is it a new mode in the firmware update? If anyone knows the problem, thank you in advance 

Did you do the backup, factory reset, and then restore, as instructed by the 3.50 upgrade release notes? If not, the issue may just be that your global settings have changed or are not working properly. Make sure you restore from a backup that is hopefully recent but had your old global settings.

Also, unrelated (probably) to the snapshots issue, make sure you download and install the 3.51 version of HX Edit that was just released, either from within HX Edit or from the downloads page. If you already did the backup, factory reset, and then restore, you do NOT have to do it again.