Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Catalyst Editor and FCB1010 Apps for Linux - Has FCB1010 Catalyst SysEx Presets

JDMarch

I've been working on a Linux editor for the Line 6 Catalyst amps and a setup tool for the FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller. Both apps feature a text-based, menu-driven interface that’s user-friendly and accessible from any device, whether connected locally or remotely. You can connect a Raspberry Pi or similar microcomputer to your rig and easily modify settings from anywhere over Wi-Fi or the internet.

**Catalyst Editor**: The app currently supports MIDI CCs (in manual), and I'm looking for the official SysEx data for the Catalyst. If anyone has access to this data, please share it to save me from reverse engineering!

**FCB1010 App**: I’ve also included Catalyst SysEx presets in the dumps folder, so you can make the FCB1010 work seamlessly with the Catalyst amp. Any app that can send SysEx data will work; you don't need mine.

**Check them out:**

Both have binaries built for x64 Linux included if you don't want to compile source code

- **Catalyst Editor (Work in Progress)**: 

GitHub - catalyst-editor

- **FCB1010 App** (with Catalyst SysEx presets): 

GitHub - fcbtool

I'm considering after I'm finished developing a web-based GUI version in the future to ensure it’s accessible on any device with a browser. Your feedback and suggestions are welcome!

---

Let me know if you need further changes!