Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Custom Magnetic Labels. ANY INTEREST?

amcolan

Hello all Line 6 Users,

Right now I have a company that manufactures custom magnetic labels for Midi foot controllers.  I am considering adding labels for the HD500x, FX100 and possibly the M9&13 floor boards to my product line.  I am looking to get feedback from users.  What would you look for in a label?  Right now our labels are completely custom made which means you can choose the design for each label as well as the text you want.  To get an idea of what the labels look like here is our website.  www.gigwrx.com

Once we decide to add this product to our site we can have them available within weeks.  The labels we product are extremely durable and heavy duty.  almost 1.5mm thick and completely water/beer proof. 

Im open to thoughts and suggestions regarding this idea.  Your input is valuable and we will implement as many ideas as possible. 

Regards,

Anthony

Gigwrx

Your look labels look pretty cool. The thing with the HD500(x) is you can reassign the pedals by patch so I may have the same say "Overdrive" in a different patch on a different pedal. Of course I do tend to build my patches so they are in the same posistion. I do think there could be a market for you product though if the price was not too high. I might be instrested myself. 

FYI, you might want to post this in the HD forum as well, there was already a thread on this there.

http://line6.com/support/topic/8185-labelling-foot-switch/

Thanks for the feedback.  That is a good point.  With any foot controller it does take some time and thought as to how you set up your presets.  The way I setup mine is to have standard presets per bank with different stages of gain.  For example, Clean, Crunch, Rhythm, Lead.  And as I bank up to different sets of presets I have the presets standard in that order so the labeling works for each bank.  Just one way to do it.  Thanks again!!

As far as pricing youd be looking at a flat 2.99 per label as our standard pricing.  We may have some promos running here and there for less.  But if you only used 8-10 labels for an HD 500 youd be at about $25-$30 plus shipping for a set.  For the FX100 youd only need 4-5 labels so that's half the cost.  Shipping is always a flat $6.49 as of now for our labels sent USPS priority so it gets there very quickly and is insured. 

• 1 month later...